Monday, July 25, 2011

How To Take Care Of Your Man

Luke Ford writes: On his radio show today, Dennis Prager had relationships expert Alison Armstrong on for an hour.

Alison: “I was talking to a woman yesterday who had been married for a year. I heard from remarks her husband made that they had started to struggle with sex. That is not good. He’s a young man. I told her, he’s a young man. If you married an old man, you wouldn’t have to take care of him so often. There are certain responsibilities that come with a young man, basically you have to take care of him every day. An old man, every three days.

“She’s like, ‘It’s just so hard to get myself to want to these days.’

“I told her, ‘Forget about wanting to. Sex is the most efficient way to take care of your provider.’

“Women think that they can do other things that will add up to what sex provides. Like, if I cook for you enough, if I acknowledge you enough, if I cuddle you enough, if I give you enough affection and respect, if I take care of the house and the children, it could add up to what sex provides, but nothing adds up to what sex provides. Nothing will replace his wife desiring him.”

“It fills up so many tanks. When he gets connected to her through sex, he gets connected to the whole world.”



No comments: