Thursday, September 16, 2010

Did God Create The World?

Luke Ford writes:

On his radio show today, Dennis Prager said: This man is a brilliant mind, but we often confuse brilliance with common sense. They’re not related.

They say he’s the greatest physicist says Albert Einstein.

Stephen Hawking says everything comes from nothing. No reason. He just doesn’t want to believe in God.

So many believers are so happy when they find a scientist who’s a believer. It has no impact on me.

My belief in God is not based on what people who study physics think. If you explain to me how something came from nothing, I’ll be an atheist. It’s not explainable.

Scientists are sophisticated plumbers. God bless science. It’s kept me alive. I had surgery this summer. I didn’t go to a witch doctor or to a rabbi. I went to a scientist.

Stephen Hawking is not an atheist because of his physics and mathematics. He’s an atheist for the same reason your friend Joe is who runs a bottling company for Pabst Brewery.

 



No comments: